My name is Grace Kew, I am an accredited, professional Leadership coach and mentor with over 9 years’ experience as a leader.
As a trained leadership coach, I know what it takes to become a great leader. More importantly, as an experienced leader – having been through my own journey to outstanding leadership, I understand first-hand how difficult the road can be when we don’t have the right support, and the impact that can have not just on school results, but on our personal lives, health and relationships too.
My purpose is to help school leaders unlock their potential to successfully transform results, whilst safeguarding their well-being.
I am passionate about coaching school leaders who are committed to taking ownership of their professional growth and developing high-performing teams, giving them the support and practical tools, they need to ignite their potential, transform results and achieve balance in the process.
I work with leaders to develop their confidence, clarity and a greater sense of control and calm while delivering concrete results as they:
- Develop leadership effectiveness (the challenge of developing the relevant skills such as time-management, prioritisation, strategic thinking, decision making, getting up to speed with the job – to be a more effective leader)
- Inspire others (the challenge of inspiring and motivating others to ensure they are motivated and working smarter)
- Develop Employees (the challenge of developing others including mentoring and coaching)
- Build high-performance teams (the challenge of team-building, team development and team management – how to lead a team, and what to do when taking over a new team)
- Guide change (the challenge of managing, mobilizing, understanding and leading change)
- Manage Internal Stakeholders and Politics (the challenge of managing relationships, politics and image)
Having successfully completed the Aspire to Senior Leadership and Black and Minority Ethnic Internship Programmes, I am also an Ambassador for Equality and Diversity in leadership positions.